[PyrNet-L] Rescue: Pyr in Texas

Received this from a friend...does anyone know this dog or the
owner>
*******************
We need help researching a tattoo #.  There has been a neutered
male Great
Pyrenees (possibly mix ?, no dews) found in San Antonio, TX with
a tattoo
in the ear, SHST4.   This tattoo # is not registered with NDR
(National Dog
Registry).  Does anyone know who to call to find out about this
tattoo
number so we can find the owner?  Ellen Alderson in San Antonio
has the
dog, 210-494-3014.  Thanks for any help.

Heather Schmidt
Noah's Ark Animal Sanctuary
Houston's No-Kill Animal Welfare Organization

--
Michaelene & Savannah Leigh, neighborhood busy body,
Tony III, my companion, my protector, and