[PyrNet-L] Events: PDGPC Fun Day

Penn-Dutch Great Pyrenees Club is holding it's Annual Fun Day on July
31st in Lancaster County Central Park, Pavilion #21 in Lancaster, PA.!
We'd like to invite anyone in the area to join us!

Schedule of Events: 10:00 AM-Board Meeting, 11:00 AM-Canine CPR
workshop by SE PA Chapter of the American Red Cross, 12:30 PM-Potluck
lunch (bring a dish to share) & Socializing, 1:30 PM-Membership
Meeting, @:00 PM-Fiendishly Clever Canine Games!
What to bring: Your Pyrs (other family canines are also welcome but
please make sure all canines are up to date on shots), a covered dish
to share, money to purchase canine first aid materials from Red Cross
and neat Pyr Auction Items (we'll be holding a Silent Auction with
items donated by our club members), comfortable clothes and running
shoes (for the fiendishly clever games of course!), water dish and
water for you canine friends. Water is also available at the site. We
hope the weather will cooperate and be a bit cooler than it has been,
but if you bring your dogs please plan for hot weather. Plenty of
shade can be found in the pavilion area.
If you'd like directions to the Park and the Pavilion area please
email me privately.

 Barb Bowes, NJ down at the shore!
Bo, Molly, Chelsea & Flopsy the Pyr Shep
bamb@monmouth.com