Re: [PyrNet-L] HEALTH, CARE: Need Nutritional Help for Clondike

Well, David, you could try the diet I've developed for Penelope. It seems to
work nicely for her and was designed for good poops!
I feel it is well balanced and nutritionally sound.
Anyway, here it is........
1 lb. lean beef, ground or cubed
1 crown broccoli, finely minced
1/3 cup full fat cottage cheese or feta cheese or cheddar or jack.............
3 eggs, yolks and whites separated
1 cup brown rice or white rice, or noodles--cooked
1/4 cup Canola oil
6 teaspoons Missing Link Nutritional Supplement

Lightly sautee the broccoli in the oil. Add the egg whites. When the eggs are
nearly cooked, add the meat. Boneless chicken can be substituted for the beef.
Sautee the beef until just cooked. Remove from heat. Stir in the rice or
pasta, then the cheese. Set to cool a little. Right before serving, stir in
the Missing Link, then add the egg yolks on top........mmm mmm good!
Any comments about this recipe are appreciated, as I am always experimenting
and trying new doggie recipes!  Ted