Re: [PyrNet-L] Fw: CHAT: New voice

Merrilie wrote:

Too funny---- SAm has the puppy bark perfected... tried barking at me for his breakfast and it came out this deep throated (I'm assuming *Senior puppy puberty*..) bark... looked at me like *did I do that???????????????*..... barked again and was back to his pup bark... really surprised him!

It is funny - the first time my male gave his "deep" bark - it lifted him right off the floor.   he too turned and looked at me surprised.   naturally i laughed and told him he was a good boy and he proceeded to do it again and then he looked at me waiting for my approval.   one of the cutest memories i have of him.    I guess he was a late bloomer this happened around 9 months!

Dianne Migas - NJ Shore
jdmigas@email.msn.com
Steel Moment Great Pyrenees