[PyrNet-L] Re: vacation & how to use No Mail

   Know the list has gone through some changes in listserver and my
instructions are from over a year ago.  How do we activate the NO MAIL
feature before leaving on vacation?
  Tonight we leave for the East Coast for a week:  Baltimore, Deleware, NY,
Connecticut and maybe NJ!   We are flying instead of driving as we have yet
to get our new PyrMobile with front & rear Air Conditioning!!  I said Albert
and I would not drive in that heat wave temp. without it!!  (We do not either
one handle the high heat well.)   So we found a great deal on airfares and it
was then feasible to fly there.  And then we will rent a car when we arrive
in Baltimore at airport. (WITH A/C!!)
   So Albert & Mattie are staying at home with my 23 yr. old son Steve and
not coming along.  Two separations from them in a few weeks!!  ARGH!!  (I had
to leave them at home during BP, too.)  Hubby rearranged the way we feed and
give them water before we leave.  Now they can be fed and given fresh
filtered water without someone having to enter the kennel!!  (Amazing what
you can accomplish with an old motorcycle fender!!  And a few buckets
fastened to the fence!!)  The reason for this is that my son let Albert get
loose when we were at BP.   :(      So this way he can feed them without
opening the gate.  Then he only has to open the gate when his hands are NOT
full, with the possible exception of LEASHES!!!  So then he can better manage
to close and latch the gate upon entering the kennel!!  I was so worried
about leaving Albert after he got loose!!  Now feel much better!!  They will
still get attention, but not be as apt to get loose now as it is easier to
latch the gate when hands are not full of 2 pitchers of filtered water and
two separate containers of food!!  We even stocked up on pre-filtered water,
too, so Steve doesn't even have to filter the water himself.
   Well, busy doing my laundry and packing!!  Will check for message on
changing to NO MAIL before leaving though.
   Will be a fun trip, but still anxious to get back home, though!!

:)  &  :)```   (me grinning & Albert grinning & drooling!)

See Albert's photo at:
http://www.sonic.net/~cdlcruz/pyr-l/pyrlpix3.htm#Albert

Janice Vocke
MagEBroD@aol.com