Re: [PyrNet-L] Fw: CHAT: New voice

>Robyn

>Don't laugh, but Baron is one of these types of males (I guess it's Alpha
behaviour?) that will pee on smaller dogs!  Don't know how many times I've
seen him do it.  Feel sorry for the other dog - and really sorry for its
owner when they go to pet their dog on the head.

our stockade fence had a small hole near the bottom and our backyard
neighbor's yorkie would always stick his head thru it to take a look around
our yard.  Well when Gunner came along  - he would wait patiently with his
feet placed perfectly as so the little yorkie would not see.    As soon as
that yorkie stuck his head through - Gunner would pee all over his head!   I
sware that dog was grinning.    The yorkie just never gave up and neither
did Gunner.   When we finally replaced the fence my neighbor said "oh good
now I won't have to wash off my dog everyday!"    Gunner also took to peeing
on my male cats (never my female she a 4 lb. killer!).    Everytime we went
out to my breeders who have barn cats he marked them all.    At the Penn
Dutch Fun Day he spotted a cat's tail creeping out from between the fence
and yes he got him too!

We have to watch him at the shows and even watch out for small people as
well.   He tried to pee on Carolyn Hardy but I caught him!
He got her hand bag that was hanging from the chair instead!
BTW I do not believe they grow out of it......he's going to be 5 in August.

Take care,

Dianne Migas - NJ Shore
jdmigas@email.msn.com
Steel Moment Great Pyrenees