[PyrNet-L] Re: Zeke

Could someone pleeaassee tell me why six toes.. I am laughing my tail off. But
what I really don't want is when someone asks me why, my response to be
because God made Pyrs special. Not that that is a bad answer actually I love
that answer I would personally like to know. I assume for better traction in
there normal setting of mountains with all the snow and rocks.

As I understand it -- no one REALLY knows;  there are alot of theories and
frankly, I think your answer is as good as any of them.  Another theory is
that the French, when breeding dogs, including Pyrs, liked the double dew
claws since it is typical for the French breeds to have them, and it
developed from there.  I think its safe to pick one, anyone....

Elisa