Re: [PyrNet-L] Zeke's visit to the Vet?

Well, I see the Pyrs. lucked out after all, and still have  their
delicate little (?) paws to stand on.  You were cutting it close Barb.
Actually there have been times after getting Rangers foot in my eye ( as
he lays on the floor and throws it up over the couch right in my face )
that I have contemplated giving it a bite myself!.  Actually I am now
laying with my head further back on the arm of the couch...see how quick
I learn? :-)  Cyn.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas