Re(2): [PyrNet-L] Zeke's visit to the Vet?

Barb writes: Don't our Pyrs train us well?

If I leave piles of papers etc. on the futon, Ivy Rose will look
accusingly at me for a while, then jump up and lie down on top of
everything with a huge sigh, until I get the message and clear the stuff
off. Now I usually  remember before I leave the house, go up to bed, etc.
And yes, the look of satisfaction, and feet in the air to get a belly rub,
to say nothing of the general love and smoochiness that are so
characteristic of our girl, are worth any amount of effort.
Ann, Peg, Paddington, and the smug Ivy Rose