Re: [PyrNet-L] RE: pyrnet-l-digest.19990909

Good news.  Well we are back  and saw my regular vet this morning.  After
examning Molly, he seems to to think that it is a hot spot that she has
irritated and nothing more.  The swelling seems down a bit, and there is no
further oozing from it.  We are going to watch it (I am a RN) and treat  it
with Gold Bond and oral antibiotics for a week.  Aside from her shape
shifting under the  chair in the exam rooom which is her claim to fame in
that office, she is none the worse for wear and was very happy  to be able
to eat and driink when we got home.
Nancy