[PyrNet-L] Rescue: Pyr available by owner...

Picked this up off one of my othe lists...anyone interested?
********************
From:Ramona, <kritkorral@aol.com>

<<<This one will be hard for me to give up. He is a very sweet
little(Big) boy. I'm not happy that I need to place him but it
will be
best for him. I am very particular as to where he goes however.

He is a male, intact (part of the deal is that he goes to a good
home
WITH a neuter contract). He is up to date on all shots and
worming,
including heartworm (we use Ivermic every month). The only
problem with
his shots will be that we give our own rabies which most states
do not
recognize so he will probably need to be given that just for the
record.
He is about 3 years old. He is good with all of the animals we
have on
the farm as well. He does well with other dogs EXCEPT of course
another
intact male dog, and I might add the one instance where this was
an
issue the GP was not the one who wanted to start a fight. He is
such a
sweetie :)

There is an issue with his sight however. I'm not sure what
happened but
he does not see fully  think, and the vet did examine. He does
very well
though, considering.

I do have to face reality and do whats best for him.

I've put off having surgery for almost two years because of the
animals
mainly, and I just can't put it off any longer. Personal
circumstances
are such that I MUST reduce the number of animals I have.  I also
have
several potbelly pigs, nigerian and pygmy goats that I must have
placed
by the end of the year.  Please help if you can.

I can drive an hour or so but no further to meet someone if you
think
you'd be interested.  THanks!  Please email kritkorral@aol.com>>>

--
Michaelene & Savannah Leigh, spaniel busy body,
Tony III, GSD protector & Willow, Pyrenean guardian.

To a dog..."If there is no God for thee,
then there is no God for me."  A.H. Branch

My puppers: http://www.30below.com/~innerpuppie/puppers
Tony II at the Bridge: http://www.bargraph.com/tony