Re: [PyrNet-L] PFNE Specialty Results?

Thanks so much for the results, Karen.  Congratulations on being the breeder of
the WD and breeder/owner of the BOS Sweepstakes.  Looks like June was pretty
consistent when the Best of Breed and Best of Opposite Sex were litter mates.
Congratualtion to all the winners.  Did anyone videotape the judging? I do wish
that we could have been there.  We were looking forward to seeing June DuRance
and Joyce Stannard from England again.