[PyrNet-L] Hurricane Floyd

To all on the East Coast, especially those in Florida, stay safe!
Floyd is one mean hurricane! I will be praying for all of you down
there! As far as up here goes, I will start preparing tonight as they
are predicting at least hurricane force gusts and torrential
downpours. All those hanging plants have to come in, patio furniture,
etc. I sure wish the garage was bigger! And with the torrential
downpours they are calling for, I bet Dianne Migas is going to find
out that the basement in her new house will take on water!

Barb Bowes, NJ down at the shore!
Bo, Molly, Chelsea & Flopsy the Pyr Shep
bamb@monmouth.com