[PyrNet-L] A new day

Funny isn't it, what a difference a day can make!  Sam was the pyrfect gentleman today... obedient, did his exercises and played ball- he actually even brought it back to me more often than not!  We played alot, and then did the obedience stuff----- *stay* is better than it's been. He trotted next to my left side and just looked to me for approval....:) So I guess yesterday he had  a *pyr moment* and me? I was doing the blond thing....:))))) (more gray than blond....)  anyway, lotsa praise and a new day really made a difference.  Course he had me up all night barking at the flag on the library across the street..... but that's ok!

Merrilie