Re: [PyrNet-L] A new day

Grammy@biddeford.com writes:
>Course he had me up all night barking at the flag on the library across
>the street
We recently changed the location of the light in our back porch, and last
night Ivy went into total crazy mode, trying to get over all the stuff we
store there and attack her reflection in the window! She thought some
creature was intruding into the vegetable garden. And when I let her out
for her last "out" of the day, she flew around to the garden, checked out
the fence etc. to make sure that she'd really chased it off.
What was that old story about the child who cried "wolf?"
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose