Re: [PyrNet-L] HEALTH: Zeke & Panacur

<< Has anyone used the horse-wormer paste Panacur on their dogs?  I am told
 this actually works very well because of the weight rings for dosage.  >>

But what's the dosage for dogs?  Those rings are for horses, and I know for
goats you need to use 3 - 5 times the horse dosage.  Also, what worms would
it be good for?  And would you need to rotate like you do with horses and
goats?

Just some thoughts - Robyn