Re: [PyrNet-L] Dog Beds

<< Within two days she was laying in it voluntarily and she really likes
 it.  Here's the problem...she is tearing large wholes in it!  It's been
 2 weeks and the cover has several holes large enough to put a fist
 through!  When we catch her, we stop her but she is getting more
 destructive with it!  Any suggestions or insights would be greatly
 appreciated.

My mother's pyr, Candy, doesn't have a dog bed, but she does like to lay on a
small crocheted.  The first thing she does, is paw at it, piling it into a
heap, and then laying on it.  She's not really destructive, just wants to
make it comfortable for her.  You mentioned your girl is 9 months old - could
she just be going through a "puppy stage" when everything is there to play
with and chew on?

Robyn