Re: [PyrNet-L] CHAT: I'm Off!!! :-)

In a message dated 9/18/99 6:45:16 AM EST, espinay@dynamite.com.au writes:

<< The dogs are
 going with me for a 'holiday' :-), but none of mine are entered - would you
 believe I misplaced the entry in my car and then forgot to mail it in time
 for closing!! :-/  (how dumb!!).  >>

About as good as the "trick" I did.....had sent entries in for Baron and Zoe
for one of our local club's shows, only to have it returned - arriving the
day AFTER the closing date rejected.  Seems I forgot to sign the cheque!  :-(
 I was SO upset - but I then found out many others do that too, so I guess
I'm just "human".

Have fun!  Robyn