[PyrNet-L] Chat: Ode to Phyllis...

Genevieve Best sent this poem to me to help soften the blow of
Phyllis' demise. May she rest in piece, er, I mean peace. Hope
you get a smile out of this, I know I did!
******************
An Ode to Phyllis, the Calla Lily

She was scattered about, so willy-nilly
Ne'er a thought was given to her foilage so bright;
nor to her flowering beauty, now gone from sight.

The marauding dogs did gleefully bite
and toss her about, no heed to her plight;
Sweet Phyllis, dear Lily, we bid thee good-bye,
May your essence now rest in that haven in the sky.

--
Michaelene & Savannah Leigh, spaniel busy body,
Tony III, GSD protector & Willow, Pyrenean guardian.