Re: [PyrNet-L] Zeke's Continuous Barking!!!

In the 2.5 years the Pyrs and I have been gone from the old
neighborhood, the house across the street has been broken into twice
and their cars vandalized at least 4 times. They complained
incessantly about the Pyrs barking, (even in the winter when all the
windows were closed) bet they wish the Pyrs were barking in the yard
over there now!

Barb Bowes, NJ down at the shore!
Bo, Molly, Chelsea & Flopsy the Pyr Shep
bamb@monmouth.com