Re: [Re: [PyrNet-L] Zeke is safe with us.....]

clhenke@juno.com wrote:
Robert, I keep forgetting to ask, I am assuming that I am reading this
right and you have  either a parrot or a goose, right?  Either are
African's and both are Gray.  We have a Cockatiel and a Patagonian
Conure, and African Gray geese, so I thought I would ask!  :-)  Cindy.

Well it's a parrot you silly goose. LOL Sketch is an African Gray Parrot. We
had a Blue and Gold Macaw and a Maroonbellied conure. The conure was as mean
as a snake. I have always thought the sunconures were beautiful..

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka