[PyrNet-L] barkers

Ringo,my male Pyr is 8mths old now and he was causing the neighbors to
complain about his continous barking during the day and night.  I tried
ingoring him , I tried the water gun , I tried the electric shock collars(at
full strength) with no relief.  I finally decide to spend 200.00 on a
citronella collar.  That was the best investment I made.  I would never in
my life give up any of my Pyr's because of the barking.
As to say my neighbors are all happy and we all get a good nights sleep.

Now if another dog is barking I can finally say it's not mine!!!(vbg)
Donelda Smye
smye@worldchat.com