[PyrNet-L] Not breeding...

Just wanted to let you know that we are not going to breed our Dalli afterall. You all made such valid points and really caused me to think more about all those Dalmatians out there that were a result of the movie, and after seeing a number of them advertised in the paper as *free, owner can't handle*, that it would be better to go through rescue or even the Humaine Society before bringing another litter into the world if we wanted another one.  We have been fortunate that Barney is such a good boy...... and Cindy is in agreement with me now.  Sam will still be neutered first since the entropian really needs to be addressed first along with neuter, then it will be Barney's turn.  After all, why should he miss out on all the 'fun'? So, thank you!

Merrilie