Re: [PyrNet-L] Aggressive behavior.

Donna, I didn't see it if she put it in her letter, that is why I added
it to mine.  I have certainly had intact males ( When we were showing
Mastiff's ) with my then very small children, but I have never had a
problem with any of my dogs trying to control children.  I was and am a
very hands on sort of Mom with both kids and canines, and both grow up
with controls right from the start.  She struck me as being very afraid
already of the dog, almost as if she is ready to bolt on him, don't you
think?  Although I give her credit for checking in with the list for
help.  I really think it is just a stage.  Actually I have a lot of other
questions when these things happen, but you know how it is, you can go on
and on!  And honestly, these days the dogs may as well be spayed and
neutered, saving on a lot of hassles, don't you think?  Esp. when you
simply have a dog.  It's different for some of us who actually get into
the whole life and mind-set and souls of dogs ( and other animals ).
Oh...I think she said 18 mo. old ( same age as my four ).  What's your
thought with the age thing, Getting big at this stage.  Even the parent
might have some problems with the flip!  I'm really curious how he deals
with the tummy up, tummy scratches...would tell us a lot, don't you
agree?     Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas