Re(2): Re(2): [PyrNet-L] Cleaning up after your dog..

clhenke@juno.com writes:
>Aw Ann, no little heads with their chins on the table?
Last week, Peg and I were sitting watching TV, before we'd cleaned up
after dinner. We heard a noise from the dining room, and there was Ivy
Rose, paws right up on the dining room table, cleaning up the parmesan
cheese out of the bowl that we'd carefully placed right in the middle. I
never *said* we enforce the "down/stay" consistently! ... or the "off the
couch," "off the bed," etc.
Ann, Peg, Paddington (I wouldn't have needed to put my paws up) and Ivy
Rose (I'd almost got it all before she caught me anyway)