Re: [PyrNet-L] Slow List and Pyr Scoop

"Barb Bowes, Bo, Molly, Chelsea & Flopsy" wrote:

> The Pyr-A-Scoop is the newsletter for the Penn-Dutch Great Pyrenees
> Club. David and Nancy Kintsfather are our editors.

I received my copy this afternoon. It's lovely! I am so thrilled that my
story of Miss Willow's rescue was included...Willow is "all that and a bag
of chips" around this house! David, if you read this, thank you so much
for doing such a beautiful job...the work put into the publication is
evident! I live in Michigan, so even though one doesn't live in close
proximity to the organization, the news, etc. is still relevant and
interesting.

Yesterday, as I was picking up the pieces of my cordless phone, I had to
keep telling myself..."she was just trying to make a phone call...she
really didn't mean to do this...she had a difficult time holding the
receiver...I should have taken her with me...maybe it rang and she wanted
to take a message..."  :)

--
Michaelene & Savannah Leigh, spaniel busy body,
Tony III, GSD protector & Willow, Pyrenean princess.

To a dog..."If there is no God for thee,
then there is no God for me."  A.H. Branch

My puppers: http://www.30below.com/~innerpuppie/puppers
Tony II @ the Bridge: http://www.bargraph.com/tony