Re: [PyrNet-L] PUPPY HOMICIDE REPLY

In a message dated 10/15/99 9:23:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
bamb@monmouth.com writes:

<< Either I was very remiss in reading the mail from the list, or I'm not
 getting all the posts again, but I do not remember reading about this.
 Does anyone out there have the original post containing the URL? I did
 do a search, but when trying to access the archives of the Chicago
 Tribune, I found that they charge a fee for downloading articles. I
 have no intention of paying to read about this.

 Barb Bowes, NJ down at the shore! >>

I don't remember reading this either and as I just posted the mayor of Chi is
Richard Daley, now I did hear about a mayor down in Southern Ill somewhere
accidently hitting a dog that died the next day who has since stepped down
form his office.

Suzi Callahan