[PyrNet-L] Pyr-Nic in SW Virginia Tomorrow

Just a quick note to let everybody know that the pyr-nic at Claytor Lake State Park (VA) tomorrow is still on!  Looks like we will miss the rain and it will be a nice day.

come on down, lots of new people to meet and greet!

Directions:  I81 to exit 101 towards Claytor Lake State Park--follow into park to section 6.

Our Dog Bleu is sponsoring the event and will have a table set up with educational materials and a 'how to' grooming section as well.

Joan
Our Dog Bleu
http://www.ourdogbleu.com