[PyrNet-L] Good opportunity to get involved....

Hello Everyone,

I am very excited to tell everyone that Zeke, Lea, the kids and myself will be
walking in the SPCA of Pinellas County "PAWS ON PARADE". We will be on a team
of walkers with PYRS. This will be alot of fun for all. here is a costume
contest and what seems to be a bunch of great people gathering to help Abused
and neglected dogs...

I am not one for beating around the bush so I will just ask outright. If you
can send a check for $5.00 dollars or more made out to SPCA and send them to
me at Robert Stabile 1684 Palm Leaf Dr. Brandon Fl. 33510 I will gladly add
you to my already large list of donations. I am very excited about this
because it is really, really, really a GREAT cause.

Any checks that you send will be used to feed, treat, spay, neuter and care
for the many unwanted animals that are abandoned and abused. Please contribute
what you can. This is a very worthy cause. From a dollar to whatever it is all
needed.

Please do not send cash I would hate for it to disappear before it got to me
and someone think ill thoughts of me.

If you are in the Tampa area and would like to participate in this give me a
call at home 813-654-0657..... Again please help with this noble cause. If we
don't help the unwanted, neglected and abused Who will? Think about that
tonight when you tuck one of your big boys in for the night and while you are
doing that think about the one sleeping on a cold floor in the dark scared and
insecure. Can you afford it? Can we aford not to? You decide.....

Thanks,

Robb, Lea, Alex, Pietro, Guilty "The Bully", Bo "The Mutt",  Zeke "The Great
Pyr" & Scetch "The African Grey"