Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyrenean Book

In a message dated 10/22/99 5:48:49 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ARIEGE@xtra.co.nz writes:

<< Received a new Pyr book today. "Le Montagne des Pyrenees" by Benoit
 Cockenpot ( Pic du Viscos Kennels). around 150 pages, colour and b/w photos.
 Lots of history, French Standard but some French lessons may be in order
 first before trying to read it. The book was sent to me by Gerard and Ilona
 Van der Post of Red Embers Pyrenees in Holland. Published in 1998 and
 certainly a book for the Pyr book Collector. The front cover of this book
 can be seen at http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/1920/Pyrbooks.html
 Jan. >>

Yes, the book is highly recommended.  Not sure how one would obtain the book
outside of France as we got our copy directly from Benoit and the French
Club.  Maybe Jan knows this?

Joe