[PyrNet-L] growth

Hi,

   I'm beginning to get a little worried about Ceasar.
 He is smaller then my other two pyrs were at the same
age.  When we got him he was in the middle of his
littermates in terms of size.  My friend purchased one
of his brothers, the brother was always bigger but the
difference is getting more exaggerated.
   At 9 and a half weeks, he weighed 18.8 pounds.  He
has gained about 4.8 pounds in a little  over 3 and a
half weeks.  It seems like he should have gained more.
   Maybe he is just going to be smaller, I'm not sure
his mom was all of 90 pounds, but dad was 135.
    Is his weight gain normal or not enough?  Should I
change his food?  He is eating pediagree puppy,
recommeded by our vet and trainer for the first two we
had.  Any idea?  Am I overeacting because he is
smaller then the first two?
                      Brandy

=====
"Bluebonnets" by Julia D. Booth
Offical Flower Song of the State of Texas
Chorus:
Bluebonnets, blue lovely Bluebonnets,
More beautiful than all the rest.
Texas chose you for her flower,