[PyrNet-L] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.19991022

Deanna

pyrnet-l-owner@pyrnet.org wrote:

> pyrnet-l-digest                                  Friday, October 22, 1999
>
> Re: [PyrNet-L] Lost Pyr, Whitely Cit   dancem99@hotmail.com
> Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 08:46:32 PDT
> From: dancem99@hotmail.com
> Subject: Re: [PyrNet-L] Lost Pyr, Whitely City KY
>
> Has anyone heard the results of the missing Tasko??  He is a beautiful dog.
> I looked at his photo on the web site.  I hope he is found.

No Tasko is still missing. in the SEast KY / TN border area. A dog
possibly matching his description, is being held at an animal shelter
north of Nashville. We are awaiting an id on this dog. Someone has taken
pictures we are just waiting on them.

Our fingers and dew claws are crossed,

Joe, Christine and the boy (THOM) Fonseca
London,ON
Canada