Re: [PyrNet-L] Have to share....

Merrilie, I s this a Pot Belly Pig?  If so you will want to get a food
made especially for the mini-pig, to keep it as small as possible.  A
regular pig also has commercial pig feed.  Water for either kind.
Veggies and fruits in small amounts.  All pigs are extremely clean,
housebreak easily, they are very very smart.  Let me know what kind of
pig and I can give you more info.  They make good pets, but there are
some things you should know if you want to keep them that way.  We have
two, and they sleep with my daughter in her water bed.  Let me know what
type your talking about, and if it will be inside or out?
Don't panic!  :-)   Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas