Re: [PyrNet-L] Bil-Jac

We chose not to use Bil-Jac because of it's use of by products.  We had
Tara (5mo) on Flint River Ranch but she hated it and wouldn't eat.  Now we
use Eagle Brand Natural, and we've been very happy with the results. We've
used it for almost 2 mo. She eats less because of it's high quality, and
she seems to like it a lot!
Diana & Tara