[PyrNet-L] NCAGPC Specialty

The NCAGPC Specialty was great fun.  It was a beautiful sunny fall day
and the site was gorgeous with all the trees in glorious fall colors.
As usual, not enough time to talk to all the Pyr people.  What fun it
was to have Our Dog Bleu stand with all the gorgeous Pyr items right
next to the ring.  I found some great Christmas cards and later got some
more items at the banquet auction.....thanks Joan and Janet.  Hopefully
Richard got some pictures to put on the net.

Now for results:
Sweepstakes:
Judge Michael Sosne picked littermates as Best in Sweeps and Best of
Opposite Sex to Best in Sweeps.
BIS: Rivergroves War of the Roses (Ch. Rivergroves My Turn at Bat X Ch.
Rivergroves Sealed With a Kiss) Breeder Jean Boyd. & Marcia Stewart)
owner Jean Boyd
Best of Opposite Sex was Rivergroves Shut Up and Kiss Me owned by Gary
Atkins, Dianne Atkins and Jean Boyd.

Best Veteran was Rivergroves Bruin Napoleon (Ch. Rivergroves for Your
Eyes Only x Ch. Wildon Queen of Hearts) bred by Donna Coffman and Jean
Boyd and owned by Donna and Carolyn Coffman.  This fellow turned 11
years old last March and looked great.
Reserve Veteran was Ch.  Kenneview's Grand Slam (Ch Kenneview's Tuff
Stuff X Ch. Pyramount My Cup of Tea) Breeder Carol Baxter, Owners  Romi
& Jen Zucker, & N & W Coombs & Carol Baxter.  Grady is 8 1/2 years old.

Regular Classes - Judge Houston Clark
Winners Dog: Rivergroves Le Soleil (Ch. Kenneview's Grand Slam x Ch.
Rivergroves Dusty Rose) Breeders Jean Boyd & Harold Williams, Owners
Elizabeth & Chris Notafrancisco

Reserve Winners Dog: Guardenia's  Earth Shaker (Ch. Rivergroves Bruin
Napoleon X Mistry's Nala at Lorill) Breeders Donna & Carolyn Coffman,
Owners Jeff & Carolyn Coffman

Winners Bitch: Impyrial's All American Girl (Ch. Kenneview's All the
Right Stuff  X Ch. Mont Blanc's Impyrial Girl) Breeder Karen Justin,
Owners Karen Justin, Victoria Coffman & Donna Coffman

Reserve Winners Bitch: Rivergroves Strike A Pose (Ch. Kenneview's  Grand
Slam X Ch. Menlo Ring Around the Rosie) Breeders  Jean Boyd & Cindy
Lentz, Owner Jean Boyd

Best of Breed: Ch. Rivergroves Kendall- Jackson (Ch. Kaskadian's Idyll
Gossip X Ch. Rivergroves Sealed With a Kiss)  Breeder/Owner Jean Boyd.
Kendall-Jackson  went on the win a WORKING GROUP 2.

Best Of Opposite Sex to Best of Breed:  Ch. Tip'N Chip's La Femme Nikita
(Ch. Tip'N Chip's My Pleasure X Ch. Tip'N Chip's National Velvet)
Breeders Judith Cooper & Laurie Gottschalk, Owner Brenda Weiss

Congratulations to all the winners.  The quality of dogs at this show
was really outstanding.  Please excuse typos - we're rushing off to
another show and then to trick-or-treating w. the grandkids.  Happy
Halloween!
Charlotte