Re: [PyrNet-L] Bil-Jac

In a message dated 11/1/99 7:56:19 AM Eastern Standard Time, pyreau@erols.com
writes:

<< Hi to Debbie. Love hearing stories of Pyrs in obedience!  I was really
 excited to see that there was a Pyr entered in obedience at the NCAGPC
 specialty last Saturday.   We were hoping that someone would finally win
 that beautiful framed picture of a Pyr running through the fields given for
 high-scoring obedience Pyr.  We were so dissapointed that the dog to find
 out the dog was absent.
 Charlotte in Virginia

    Hi Charlotte, I am from Indiana, I love obedience, and Pyr's, I hope to
get to more specialty's this year myself, I want people to know that this
breed can work. I compete amongst all breeds of dogs and love it. The Pyr's
get a lot of attention, at the shows, it is so much fun introducing them to
the public. Nice to hear from you.........Debbie