RE: [PyrNet-L] Shock Collar Information

It's a legitimate question and one that I thought about. However, one cannot
protect against all eventualities. I had to make a decision to address the
immediate problem of his barking against the obscure possibility that
someone might be determined enough ignore the Beware of Dog sign and the
enormous rawhide chews and doggy toys hanging around the yard to break into
my house. If you start thinking like that, you could make the argument that
anyone who crates their dog is endangering them by preventing their escape
in the event of a fire.

By the way, the collar I purchased does not kick in for warning barks, it
only works for a continuous volley.