Re: [PyrNet-L] PYR Blanket

I wonder if you are referring to the Pyr coverlet being sold by the Great
Pyrenees Club of California to raise funds for the April 2000 National Specialty
Show which will be held in Sacramento. That coverlet is gorgeous (I bought one).
The web site for the GPCC is http://www.sonic.net/~cdlcruz/GPCC/index.htm   Click
on the Specialty 2000 flag.  I'd be interested to know if it is a different one
(have to collect all those Pyr items :)
Charlotte