RE: [PyrNet-L] Dog Breeds.

How about a rescue dog? I just read an article in the paper that more and
more purebreds are being abandoned (I won't even editorialize). This would
be a good opportunity for you to get an older puppy or dog. Also you should
be able to get a better idea of what their temperament would be when fully
grown.