[PyrNet-L] Hurry up- it's cold......

It has turned cold here.  Very cold, in fact, and when I let Sam out in the middle of the night, he has decided that he would much rather take his time, sniff the air, sniff the ground, check out the dirt, lie down, meander, rather than *do his thing* in a timely manner so I can go back to my warm bed. When I call him to come in, he just looks at me with those adoring brown eyes.......... like *what? You called moi?* Leaving him out is not an option at this point, but neither is pottying in the house!  Anyone have a suggestion on how to light a fire under him to get him to *do it* and come in in a timely manner??????  I know that he has his own tyme schedule being Pyr and all.......

Merrilie