Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.19991110/dewclaws Vets and Breeders too!

Evidently there are some breeders out there that don't know any better
than to remove dewclaws on Pyrs. When you multiply this number by the
number of Vets that don't know any better.... Well, the list could
just be endless! Sometimes I wonder more about the gene pool of humans
than I do of the dogs! <vbg>

Barb Bowes, NJ down at the shore!
Bo, Molly, Chelsea & Flopsy the Pyr Shep
bamb@monmouth.com