Re: [PyrNet-L] New's on Kelly

Debbie, I know how hard and frustrating this must be, and this probably
isn't much consolation.  But maybe the fact that this has taken so long
is a good thing?  Sometimes things happen to our fur-buddies so fast that
it staggers the imagination.  The fact that this does drag out, and Kelly
does improve ( even if it only seems in little bits ) may be a good sign.
 I know it can be very hard, and you have a lot of worries dealing with
all this, but Kelly seems to be plowing away at it.  You have everyone
thinking about her and wishing her well, and I am sure she will turn the
corner soon!  Soon you'll be trying to figure out how to slim her down!
:-)   Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas