RE: [PyrNet-L] Barking

	I believe that the EMAIL that started the discussion was sent by an
individual who had left the chatlist after being subjected to unneighborly
comments when she broached the idea of using an electronic collar on her
dog. She came back to let the list know that this had been a successful
solution for her.
	Her EMAIL precipitated a discussion of the merits and downfalls of
using these collars. It does seem to me that there have been indignant
EMAILS on both sides of the issue, but as long as comments are not rude or
disrespectful, that is what a chatlist is for.
	People, like myself, sign up on these lists for information. I love
the puppy news that comes in every day and appreciated the responses I got
to my query regarding puppy bathing.
	Keep the discussions going(and friendly)!