[PyrNet-L] barking Pyrs

I bought my spray bottle at the Groomer's so paid a bit more than usual
Robyn but worth it especially when I am away with Mr me, me, me Pyr who has
to wait his turn. Glad to hear it's working for Maya too. Just let's them
know we do not wish to hear this incessant barking. Yes the Lists are great
for information and old hands and new hands but it is only a sharing of
opinions and what works successfully for one will not work for all.
Jan
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/1920/Christmaspage.html and
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/1920/Index.html and
http://homepages.msn.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest Site
http://homepages.msn.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/