Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Pedigrees

Dog                 Sire                        Dam

Q. Bouncing Bett    Cote de Neige Nivereau      Cote de Neige Actrice
Estom de Soum   Patou de Betpouey           Peguere de Soum
Beout I du Pic de Jer-  Don't have this dog in my pedigree.  Are you sure it
is not Beout II?  Who are its offspring and any other information you have
that led you to this point?

Aspin du Pic de Jer     Pionceroux du Pic de Jer    Marquise
Gazost de Betpouey  Patou de Betpouey           Pastoure (de Betpouey)
Pastoure    This could be any one of 1000s of dogs.  Need more information.
 Moutoune de Bidao      Patou de Betpouey           Pastoure de Bidao
Rey de langladure       Patou II de Langladure      Estelou de langladure
Monne de Langladure Toy de Soum             Fr. Ch. Ariel de Soum
Munia de Soum           Sultan de Soum              Pastoure de Lannedare
Pastoure de Soum        Loy de Soum             Pastoure d'Ossun
Sultan de Soum          Patou de Soum               Pastoure de Gazost
Jer de Soum         Barbat de Soum              Alliane de Soum
Colette- Do not have a dog with just "Colette"-Who are its offspring and any
other information that led you to this point?

The rest of the dogs in your list are either unknown Sire and Dam or I do not
have their information.
 I would appreciate any information that you have or find that varies with
what I have given you above.  Always good to check my spelling above. I am
not a great speller

Joe