Re: [PyrNet-L] Pedigrees

In a message dated 11/22/99 3:20:35 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ARIEGE@xtra.co.nz writes:

<< Meant to be "Toy de Soum" Tim . Photo in the Paul Strang book  " A
beautiful
 bearlike head and superb Pyrenean expression Typical of his bloodlines."  I
 think the other is meant to be " Pastoure de Langladure (Joe??) >>

I gave a quick answer before on Loy Vs Toy.  I really should verify and check
first.  So hold on.  I may not be able to do it for a day or two, but will
get to it.  Someone else may have the info in the meantime.

Joe