[PyrNet-L] Thanksgiving

It is now almost time for me to leave and join my family for the
Thanksgiving holiday. It is always a big family day for  us and we all look
forward to getting together. I will be at my mother's home and without a
computer, so I will miss all of you. May God keep you and yours safely in
his hand.
Me, I'll be trying to create a Kodak moment! Montana will have a pack of
dogs to play with. There will be (in addition to Montana) Belle, a Pyr;
Dixie, a black Lab; Sugar, a Lab mix; Adie, a Beagle/Red healer mix and
Angel, a Siamese/Persian mix cat. It will be a wild and wonderful time.
Happy holidays all!

Marci and Montana Bear

marci.gruhlkey@asc.mhmr.state.tx.us