Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Pyrenees en guarde

<<But, I'm now really curious about the impact of a lack of carrion on a
dogs overall health.  And I'm wondering how to supplement it.  In the past I
would have taken anything like that away...now I'm not so sure.>>KenMc

Ah Ken, I am a strong believer that in most cases, when it comes to a strong
immune system, it is 'use it or lose it'.  One of the principles of a
Biologically Appropriate Raw Foods (BARF) diet in fact.

Here are a few websites you might find interesting.  The Pottenger's Cats
study is particularly thought provoking.

http://www.price-pottenger.org/Articles/potscat.html

http://www.netpets.com/dogs/reference/food/cookorraw.html

http://www.naturopathic.org/articles.lay/EK.RawvsCooked.html

Tracy Bassett