Re: [PyrNet-L] FW Telephone scam.

<<That's a great site Barb. I did beg to differ on the "Toilet Spider"
though and I'm sure Tracy will back me up on this.  Residing in Aust is a
little Guy called "The Redback Spider" and he is known to inhabit that wee
room affectionately known as "The Dunny". >>Jan

Ah Jan!, that brings back memories!  The trip out along the back path at
night (dodging the cane toads) to that little solitary shed, the smell of
sawdust (scooped down the hole before you leave) and certainly the check on
and under the seat for 'creepy crawlies' before you sit down! LOL!  For the
nostalgic, some country shows still have long-drop dunny's too!  And there
is that well known Australian 'folk' song that starts "There was a Redback
on the toilet seat when I was there last night, I didn't see him in the
dark, but boy I felt his bite......" :-)

Tracy Bassett
Canberra, Australia
espinay@dynamite.com.au
visit my webpage at http://members.dynamite.com.au/espinay/index.htm