Re: [PyrNet-L] re sleeping arrangements

In a message dated 11/29/99 9:12:17 AM Eastern Standard Time,
clhenke@juno.com writes:

<< When ours were little they could all sleep end to end across the hearth
 on the fireplace, and loved the smooth cool slab >>

    Hi All, I too loved the story on sleeping arrangements, makes me smile at
the ones around here. Cindy, I know what you mean about the fireplace hearth,
thats Conners choice of where to sleep. He also gets very irate and gives me
those looks when, we light a fire. (how dare I heat up his bricks!) LOL